Software Engineer 60-80%
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
A dynamic corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere centrally located in Zurich. Having formed an online community marketplace for services where skills and knowledge can be shared via their mobile app they are now looking to hire a PHP Software Engineer
- A degree in Computer Science or similar education.
- Strong knowledge and experience with PHP.
- Ideally, experience with web frameworks eg TYPO3.
- Understanding of interaction patterns ad elements for Web, iOS, and Android.
- An understanding of wireframing for the creation of interaction concepts and userflows.
- Team orientated.
- An analytical thinker.
- Able to work independently and take on responsibility.
- German and English (spoken and written)
- Creation of concepts and technical implementation of architectures for the inhouse platform (web and mobile)
- Maintaining and further developing existing web and mobile applications.
- Management and implementation of any software project.
- Develop existing code and maintain it.
- A dynamic corporate culture with a start-up atmosphere centrally located in Zurich.
- Freedom and responsibility to make a difference.
- Flexible working hours.
- Varied projects.
If your profile matches the above job description please get in touch via email: (see below)