IT Support Analyst
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
IT Support Analyst | Paris | 6 months contract to hire
We are currently hiring an IT Support Analyst to join a team based in central Paris, France. An exciting work environment awaits you, a family-friendly team with a good working atmosphere and development opportunities.
General tasks of the IT Support Analyst role:
- IT support (incidents, service requests, general queries) by phone, remote access, mail and onsite via attendance in person.
- Resolving (fulfilling) incidents (support requests) and document the actions in an approved service desk tool (ServiceNow).
- Rollout and implementation of IT equipment (PCs, notebooks, Cisco phones, iPhones, iPads, mobile phones and so on) incl. quality check.
- Support and implementation/deployment of applications and other workplace software
- Moves and changes support.
- Interface between IT Operations, customers and external IT-Service-provider.
Reporting and management tasks for the IT Support Analyst role:
- Enhanced processing of incident and support requests in defined cases. Manage escalation to senior managers as required
- Observance of processes, internal requirements and service level agreements.
- Customized reporting of adherence to service level agreements as agreed.
- Knowledge management and information sharing with colleagues. Maintain suitable Knowledge Base.
Required skills for the IT Support Analyst role:
- Communicative, friendly and reliable
- French fluent and English basic for France
Basic Technical skills:
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Operating System (currently Windows 7)
- Microsoft Visio
- Hardware (PC/Notebooks/Printers)
- Security knowhow
Enhanced Technical skills:
- Structure and functionality of IT networks and the components (basic)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Mobile Office (VPN-Solution, iOS devices)
- ITIL or process knowhow
- IT Security (basic knowledge)
This role is suitable for an IT Support Analyst who is looking to work in a professional team within a successful company.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for consideration