DevOps engineer/Platform engineer/AWS/Python/Docker
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
DevOps engineer, Platform engineer, AWS, Python, Docker
We are looking for a DevOps specialist/Platform Engineer to work in an innovations team for a multinational bank based in Amsterdam. Together with you Scrum team you will experiment with the newest technologies such as Robotics, IoT and Quantum Technology that can be used by the bank. This is an open and lively space in the heart of the bank where internal and external collaborations thrive. Here you will shape the future of the company. In order to be able to develop our experiments and beta-applications as fast and flexible as possible, we have engineered our own Cloud environment. As Platform Engineer, it is your responsibility to manage and further develop this Platform.
The team consists of eager professionals. In Agile teams you will research the newest technologies in sprints, building inspiring prototypes.
Python, NodeJS, VUE.js, GitHub, Gitlab, GraphQL, MongoDB, MySQL, AWS (certification is a must), Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Networking (CCNA is a plus), Linux, Open Networking.
- Your development skills are excellent, and you have relevant experience with the newest infrastructural and platform related developments. (AWS)
- In collaboration with your team and stakeholders, you apply your technological skills and knowledge to find future proof solutions.
- You are eager to learn and can easily apply new technologies.
- You feel motivated to stay up to date on your various areas of expertise. You drive the search for, keeping up to date with and promotion of (future) disruptive technological trends.
- You thrive in a small team but are also fine with working on your tasks individually.
- You are a knowledgeable representative on technological subjects for the in- and external parties that (will) collaborate with Group Innovation (in the future).
- You effectively manage and build on your relationships with partners, stakeholders and (team)colleagues.
- You enthusiastically support the team in their technological development. You give constructive and consistent feedback on the execution of activities (according to the applicable guidelines).
If you are interested, give me a call or email me at (see below)