Ab Initio Consultant/Sr. Consultant - Permanent Position
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by JSAN Consulting Ltd
- Around 6-8 Years of experience on complex transformation using Abinitio.
- Experience working with various Abinitio features like plans and continuous components
- Experience working with various Abinitio components such as Rollup,Scan, Join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Sort, Lookup etc.
- Experience with various Abinitio parallelism techniques, Abinitio Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms.
- Expertise on Oracle PLSQL and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Knowledge on Abinitio AIR commands and M commands.
- Working experience in Abinitio BRE Business Rule Environment and ACE Application Configuration Environment is desirable.
- Knowledge on Abinitio Operation Console is mandatory.
- Ability to Lead and Manage team and Interact with End users and clients.
- Proficient in creating documentation related to Project Architecture, Project end User Manual and Operations Hand off guide.
- Good knowledge of Quality processes.
- Good knowledge in Data warehousing concepts.
- Strong Analysis skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in BFSI domain is preferable
- Working experience on Generic Graphs, PSETs, Plans, BRE
- Working experience on Teradata or equivalent database
- Strong SQL fundamentals
- Proficient in Unix and Scripting languages
- Experience working on Agile projects is added advantage