Snr C# Developer - Client Developer
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: London, City / Tower Hill
80% coding and 20% design/delegation
Salary: £55 - 70K
Keywords: SQL, C#, ASP.NET Developer, Solutions Engineer, Solutions Consultant, Engineer, Fintech, Project Technologist, Solutions Consultant, Banking, Financial Services, London, city.
Core Tech - C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server
Experienced .Net (C#) Software Engineer required for high growth, private equity backed financial services technology company in the city.
Whilst this is a technically challenging role, focussing on .Net (C#) we are looking for someone who is effective client facing and can lead a small team of offshore developers (review code & configure) when required
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
We are looking for a range of experience, candidates need to demonstrate these across one or more of the following:
- Can-do attitude – ability to quickly pick up and use new project delivery, product and technology skills
- Smart – rapidly understand our client’s technology landscape, work collaboratively with their technology team to accurately capture what they need and resolve challenges and issues
- Clear communication – our clients and teams need clear, precise and jargon-free
- Delivery Lifecycle – experience of key phases of an end to end delivery lifecycle. This requires an analytical and attention-to-detail mind-set.
You will need to:
- Rapidly understand client needs and translate this into system requirements and estimates
- Develop the solution design to meet our clients’ needs assessing what platform modifications or configuration is required
- Provide technical oversight for environments and code deployments
- Provide input into quality assurance; support design of test scripts as well as code-level investigation and issue resolution of test phases
- Support investigation and resolution of production issues (On occasion)
Please pop me over your CV for immediate attention!