IT Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by The Royak Group Inc.
The IT Support Engineer is primarily responsible for end user support and execution of company's security policy. Duties include execution of employee on-boarding/termination procedures, management of Active Directory and the administration of technologies supporting end users.
This is a sole individual contributor role with no direct reports. Position reports to company's IT Security Manager.
- Provide help desk support for corporate staff.
- IT procedures related to on-boarding and termination of staff and contractors.
- Purchase and provisioning of new computers for use by employees.
- Purchasing software licenses for end users.
- Tracks and manages warranties for end user equipment.
- Administration of the online-security training portal.
- Administration of the corporate IT network.
- Management of the company wide VOIP systems, mobile phones and associated plans.
- Management of Office365, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and any additional features.
- Management of web conferencing.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$27 - $27 Hourly
$110k - $130k Annual