Senior Project Manager - Global Payments & Messaging
Posted on Sep 10, 2019 by Ventula Consulting
The role will be supporting a global payments and messaging standards programme. The organisation are looking to transition their whole community on to the new ISO20022 standard, for cross border payment messaging, and are looking for a senior Project Manager to lead the end: end transition.
To be considered for the position, applicants must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Knowledge of Payments and Settlement
- Excellent knowledge of SWIFT
- Knowledge of ISO20022 advantageous
- Experience working in market infrastructure standards
- Extensive exposure running complex change programmes
- Strong Investment Banking background
It must be stressed that only successful Senior Project Managers with knowledge of Payments and Settlements, SWIFT and a background within Investment Banking will be considered for this opportunity.
This is an initial 6 month contract role paying between £550-680/day based in Brussels (+ expenses paid).