Assistant Director, Student Accounts
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Notre Dame College
This individual will administer accounts receivable monitoring, including aging, analysis, cash flow and the collections process. He/she must be detail oriented with great communication/problem solving skills. He/she is responsible for assisting CSR in answering student and parent questions and handling situations that require special attention.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle student and parent billing concerns
- Balancing/reconciling of G/L accounts
- Accounts Receivable analysis including maintaining holds on student accounts
- Administer/maintain NDC payment plan
- Assist in the posting of financial aid
- Issuance of federal loan notices
- Book advance processing
- part time as a CSR at the Front Desk to cover lunch, vacation and as a second CSR during busy times of each term.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Third party billing
- Assist with account adjustments
- Resolve disputes related to student accounts
- Assist with orientation, move-in and presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting or other related field.
- Experience in A/R or Customer Service
- Good communication, presentation and phone skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer skills- MS Office suite a must
- Jenzabar JX/CX - a plus
Notre Dame College offers an excellent benefits package including 20 paid holidays in 2019-20; tuition benefits; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and other coverages; a 35-hour work week; and paid time off (vacation, sick, personal).