Security Analyst - Endpoint
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Security Analyst for a multiyear contract in flexible laid back environment to manage/administer corporate-wide endpoint security solution.
We are looking for someone who has a good mix of technology interaction skills.
- Manage and monitor OpenDNS service, analysing all events and reporting alerts to management
- Administer Cisco AMP endpoint security infrastructure, and monitor endpoints for threats
- Perform vulnerability assessments of information systems including regular audits
- Analyze Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention logs
- Present security status reports and project status to management and business
- Assist with patch management of all systems
- Recommends alternatives when appropriate
- Provides Tier 2/3 support
- should have a solid understanding of hardware and software network configuration and experience interacting with people at a variety of levels.
- The position requires demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts.
- Security tool development (eg scanning tools)
- Consult across different software development teams
Required Skills for the EndPoint Security Engineer:
Experience in securing systems and network platforms, such as Active Directory or Cisco technologies
Knowledge of various aspects and components of information security such as encryption methods/standards, Real Time intruder detection, perimeter security, event correlation, authentication services, vulnerability analysis, and incident handling
Forensics Experience in a majority of the following skills:
- Threat identification and isolation
- Network Access Control
- IPS/IDS Technologies
- Next Generation Firewalls
- Web Application Firewalls
- Virtual Private Networks
- Site-to-Site and Client
- Anti-Malware tools
- Anti-Spam tools
- Identity and Access Management
- Content Filtering
- Data Classification
- Network and Architecture
- System administration
- Multi-factor authentication
- Patch and configuration management
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".