PHP Web Developer
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
A group-wide consultancy building sophisticated business solutions in the areas of software development, E-commerce, consulting, personnel consulting and IT infrastructure solutions. Employing more than 40 employees they are now looking to hire a Full Stack PHP Web Developer
- Extensive knowledge with PHP (OOP)
- Experience with PHP frameworks (ideally CakePHP)
- Previous experience working with jQuery (or any other JS framework)
- Experience in UI/UX design.
- Worked with the LAMP stack.
- Practice in development with bootstrap.
- Strong experience using HTML5, CSS3 and modern JS.
- Interests in new web technologies and tech trends.
- Both German and English (spoken and written)
- An independent personality.
- Develop both Frontend and Backend websites and web applications.
- Develop well-written, modular, testable and efficient code.
- Support an active know-how transfer within the team.
- Exciting projects across different sectors, allowing you to gain wide industry experience.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- Centrally located office.
- Home office and flexi-time.
- Great social aspect.
If your profile matches the above job description please get in touch via email: (see below)