Business Analyst - Dublin - Financial Services - 6 months - €350 p/d
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Trilogy International
Trilogy International are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst on behalf of a Dublin based client.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Self-starter, take a lead of project & stakeholder engagement
- Conduct workshop with SMEs to understand As-IS process with pain points & challenges and document them in tools like MS Vision/Blueworks etc.
- Identify opportunities to automate, remove manual steps, remove redundant steps, lean out business process
- Agree To-Be process with business stakeholders
- Data analysis to identify opportunities with best cost-benefit analysis, volumes etc.
- Create requirements document (backlog for Agile and BRD for waterfall projects)
- Engage with technology teams for solution and delivery
- Ongoing stakeholder engagement & communication to ensure expectations are clearly managed
- Good to have experience on customer journeys, personas as a part of end user experience
Key Criteria of the suitable candidate:
- 5+ years of core BA/consulting experience
- Good to have consulting background