SIEM Engineer | Brussels | 3+ month contract | €425 per day
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by RedCat Solutions
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Engineer | Brussels
This contract role will be on site with a global organisation through a consulting partner.
- Provide support to manage SIEM components, IDS/IPS, parsing/normalization of logs, rule engine, log storage, source device, log collection and event monitoring
- Support the rollout of the SIEM solution to enable Real Time security monitoring;
- Act as the subject matter expert for the SIEM solution;
- Work with other IT teams to continuously integrate various logging sources with the SIEM;
- Maintain SIEM solution and document the environment;
- Develop and upgrade dashboards, channels, filters, rule engine set-up, reports and integrate correlations to the information security incident process;
- Monitor and recommend improvements based on events or incidents of apparent security breaches detected by SIEM in areas including networks, applications, databases, systems, and endpoints.
- Analyse, troubleshoot, and remediate issues with the SIEM solution.
Interviews ASAP, start date within next week or two.
Get in touch on (see below) ASAP.