SQL DBA - Chicago Loop (Great Manager and Culture!)
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Responsive Search, Inc.
We are looking for a SQL Database Admin with 3-5 years of professional experience.
This is a permanent onsite position with salary plus benefits located in downtown Chicago. In this role you will help analyze existing SQL configurations, working closely with .NET Developers to assist with job creation, write stored procedures and queries, help with reporting, alleviate bottle-necking, and increase our database efficiency.
You will be supporting databases that are all under 1 TB in size.
- Support SQL production environment
- Data Modeling
- Database Partitioning, reporting
- Documentation, Scripting, Writing complex Stored Procedures
- Analysis of database performance and performance tuning
- Identify pain points and bottlenecks and recommend solutions
- Operational data support (updates/inserts/etc.)
Skills And Specifications
- 3-5 years of SQL Server database support experience
- Experienced supporting multiple Servers
- Experience writing Stored Procedures, Queries, Tuning, Scripts
- Familiarity with tools to aid in development, analysis, troubleshooting, etc.
- Excellent communications and ability to work regularly with end users
- Any experience with High Availability or Replication is a big PLUS
- LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Job Type: Full-time | Direct Hire