Talend ETL Developer
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton & Partners is looking for a Talend ETL Developer to start ASAP on project in Brussels, Belgium.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months + extendable quarter on quarter
Rate: Euros320 per day
- Should be able to develop Talend jobs in Talend Studio
- Should have good hands-on on basic Talend components along with knowledge on CDC, SCD & bulk components specifically
- Should be able to deploy jobs in the TAC, set the execution plan and schedule them
- Should have knowledge on the installation & configuration of TAC, SVN & Talend Studio
- Should be able to promote the jobs from lower environment(DEV/SIT) to higher environment(UAT)
- Should possess knowledge on basic Java and strong SQL
Mandatory skills: Talend ETL, SQL
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.