Supplier Quality Engineer
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
For our client in Neuchâtel we are looking for an Supplier Quality Engineer for a 6-month contract.
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31/03/2021
We are looking for a SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER as backfill for a maternity leave at the Neuchâtel site.
- Strong engineering skills with working knowledge of: Process validation/verification activities
- Experience in CAPA execution and management
- Experience in Supplier Quality management in a manufacturing regulated environment
- Familiarity with inspection methods and techniques.
- Ability to use Quality Engineering principles, tools, and practices to develop and optimize systems and processes that are aligned with the overall business and quality vision is required
- Engineering, Technical, or Scientific discipline is required. An advanced degree in a related field is an asset
- Ability to work independently and partner with a cross-functional team (R&D, Regulatory, Manufacturing, and Purchasing)
- Excellent negotiation, decision-making, and interpersonal skills that foster conflict resolution as it relates to technical situations is desired
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Access, and Project)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
FRENCH A DECISIVE ADVANTAGE
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.