Exciting Avaloq Consultant Opportunity with Rapid Progression!
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Stamford Consultants AG
The Stamford Group are delighted to be hiring an Avaloq Consultant for the most exciting up-and-coming consultancy in Zurich. Our client have doubled in size in a very short period of time and are their consultants are in high demand to work on long-term Avaloq projects.
- Participation in Avaloq implementation projects for globally reknowned clients
- Business Analysis responsibilities
- Communicate at Stakeholder level
- Advise clients on how they should design innovative banking solutions
- Advise on the implementation of their Avaloq banking platform
- Come up with ideas to help grow the company!
- University Degree
- 1+ years software development experience
- Ideally 1 year Avaloq Certified Professional
- Expertise in banking/finance
- Preferably German spekaing
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
Benefits of Working Here
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to experience working in different cities
- Work at well known international companies
- Compensation way above market rate
- Training opportunities
- No bureaucracy
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.