Netops Engineer (Wireless specialist)
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Radley James Ltd
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for a Networks operations specialist who is still interested in having hands on responsibilities to join a leading global investment bank in a project spanning over 12 months.
Essential requirements for this role are;
- Proven experience working as an operational T2/T3 supporting both Cisco and Aruba Wireless technologies
- Proven experience supporting Aruba Clearpass
- Proven experience supporting Cisco AAA (Authentication Authorisation and Accounting) platforms
- Proven track record in providing operational support across LAN/WAN within a large organisation
- Comprehensive understanding of DHCP and Options templates
- A strong understanding of routing protocols BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Experience in producing and maintaining handover to operations documentation
The responsibilities of the role are as follows
- Working with multiple technical teams within region and globally
- Interrogation of network designs to ensure seamless handover to operations, utilizing design patterns and standards documents.
- Active participation in the Change Management process. Can articulate high risk changes to key stakeholders and LOB's.
- Assisting with the troubleshooting of existing and new implementations to resolve issues identified in testing and improve services
- Identifying and managing the mitigation of risks within the operational environment.