SAP Technical Architect - Automated SAP on AWS - 50% REMOTE WORKING!
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Bison
SAP Technical Architect is required by our client, THE leading global Automated SAP-on-AWS global service provider!
Note that we can consider candidates from all WEST COAST TIME ZONE locations in the USA as this is likely to be 50% remote with up to 50% travel
Our customer is the global market leader in SAP Automation on the AWS Cloud and has recently been accredited a PREMIER AWS PARTNER as well as expanding its customer base in all regions globally
Our client has a fantastic reputation for strong project delivery and customer satisfaction and provides a strong package with a bonus for delivery over and beyond, and keeps working hours at a normal level.
They are offering exposure to the latest cloud based technology and you will be working with a team of best of breed SAP and Infrastructure SMEs and technical consultants. Each consultant has 5 days per year to spend on their Pet Project. Most of the work is delivered remotely, enabling a more flexible lifestyle for team members. They are open, honest and are always happy to share knowledge.
Our ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience working as a SAP Technical Architect which must include the following experience:
Essential previous experience/attributes must include:
- SAP Technical Architecture and Lead roles held in at least 2 major SAP Implementations
- Proven delivery capability and experience in global SAP Projects
- HANA Experience
- 10 years + SAP Programme experience/ideally major global multi million dollar projects minimum
- Very strong client facing ability, clear articulate communication skills and ability to talk to customers about benefits of SAP and the SAP journey
- SAP Basis or other SAP Technical Background
- Solid understanding of SAP Basis principles
- Pre-sales experience/ability to open opportunities within existing customers/sell new services
- SAP ECC experience
- SAP HANA experience
- SAP Integration or Cloud Migration project experience
- Management consultancy or major SI background preferred
- You are innovative,
- Command authority naturally,
- Possess quick sifting abilities, knowing what to note and what to ignore,
- Set, observe, and re-evaluate priorities frequently,
- Ask good questions and listen to stakeholders,
- Possess domain expertise in (agile) project and service management,
- Exercise independent and fair consensus-building skills when conflict arises