Black Belt Change Manager (System Integration)
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by Capita Resourcing IT
Black Belt Change/Improvement Manager required by one of our leading global clients for a 9-12 months contract based at their client site in Atlanta
An advisory role working with Divisional Leadership Teams to identify problems, create and implement strategic business improvement programs. Change/Improvement/Analyse/Plan/Lean Sigma/Black belt/system Integration/
We are looking for a candidate with Business Improvement within a complex system integration and service environment
Engages with an assigned Division or Geographic Region to elicit, analyse and plan strategic business improvement programs. Provides the division or region with subject matter expertise whilst working within the clients Continuous Improvement framework Acts as the primary point of focus leading and coaching the local teams Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement Implements and delivers Black Belt level improvement projects for the respective division/geo working with other clients division/geo's as required Makes recommendations and supports the shaping of the clients overall CI program. Implementation of a culture of customer centric continuous improvement, across all levels of the business
Education and Professional Qualifications Degree in a technical discipline (eg Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.) or sufficient work experience to demonstrate proficiency at this level. Must be an experienced and practicing LeanSigma Black Belt, or higher. Experience Significant experience expected of developing complex improvement programs and their implementation using but not limited to appropriate LeanSigma methodologies and used to working at the highest level within a complex and diverse technology and service-based organisation.
Knowledge and Skills
- Deep and applied knowledge of LeanSigma practices at Blackbelt level or above
- Knowledge of Business Architecture practices would be beneficial but not essential
- Analysing divisional level performance and developing structured improvement programs
- Business Improvement/Continuous Improvement within a complex system integration and service environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to elicit stakeholder requirements, whilst being able to challenge and ability to work with ambiguity, whilst aiming for clarity
- Demonstrate analytical flexibility and versatility.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a client's whole complex solution environment and the interoperability requirements whilst developing specific architectural solutions
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Architecture Modelling
- Business Acumen
- Computer Systems Industry
- Conceptual Thinking
- Configuration Management
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Requirements Analysis
- Risk Management
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.