Six Sigma Consultant - US
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by PSD Technology Contracts Ltd.
My Client, a multinational information technology company providing IT and telecommunication services to the air transport industry are looking for a Six Sigma Blackbelt Consultant to join on a contract basis.
Based in Atlanta, you will be working in Divisional Leadership teams to identify, create and implement strategic business improvement programs.
Implementation of a culture of customer centric improvement, across all levels of the business.
- Engaging with an assigned Division or Geographic Region to elicit, analyse and plan strategic business improvement programs.
- Provides the division or region with subject matter expertise whilst working within the Continuous Improvement framework.
- Acts as the primary point of focus leading and coaching the local teams.
- Driving a culture of Continuous Improvement.
- Implements and delivers Black Belt level improvement projects for the respective division/geo working with other business division/geo's as required
- Makes recommendations, and supports the shaping of the overall CI program.
Significant experience expected of developing complex improvement programs and their implementation using but not limited to appropriate LeanSigma methodologies and used to working at the highest level within a complex and diverse technology and service-based organisation.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Deep and applied knowledge of LeanSigma practices at Blackbelt level or above
- Knowledge of Business Architecture practices would be beneficial but not essential
- Analysing divisional level performance and developing structured improvement programs
- Business Improvement/Continuous Improvement within a complex system integration and service environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to elicit stakeholder requirements, whilst being able to challenge and ability to work with ambiguity, whilst aiming for clarity
- Demonstrate analytical flexibility and versatility.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a client's whole complex solution environment and the interoperability requirements whilst developing specific architectural solutions
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Architecture Modelling
- Business Acumen
- Computer Systems Industry
- Conceptual Thinking
- Configuration Management
- Conflict Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Requirements Analysis
- Risk Management
Candidates must be available to relocate to Singapore for the duration of the contract, living expenses will be included.