Azure Cloud Solution Architect/Engineer - CI/CD/DevOps
Posted on Sep 9, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure Cloud Solution Architect - CI/CD/DevOps - vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector. The role will primarily involve driving Cloud concepts and integration topics and solutions
- 5+ years working experience as a Solution Architect/Engineer along with a strong full-stack Developer or Infrastructure Engineering background
- Experience in Microsoft Azure preferred - other Cloud ecosystems would also be considered, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud or Alibaba Cloud
- Expertise in implementing applications and infrastructure in Cloud ecosystems
- Good command of cross-cutting concerns in a Cloud environment in a framework of networking, security, IAM, ITSM, compliance or platform operations
- Willingness to work in a team as well as an empathetic, communicative personality with a distinct delivery attitude
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Implementing and handling with various solutions in the Public Cloud integration context
- Establishing and promoting methodologies for Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, security and DevOps
- Developing content to Cloud knowledge management as well as designing and presenting internal trainings
- Defining and implementing security related architecture for Cloud services in compliance with processing to open source Cloud technologies like Kubernetes, Open Stack and Cloud Foundry
- Finding solutions with tools like Bash, PowerShell, Python, Go, .NET or Java along with working with relational database systems, NoSQL Database solutions and DevOps practices and principles
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more