Azure Cloud Engineer - Office 365/EMS
Posted on Sep 8, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Azure Cloud Engineer - Office 365 - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Azure Engineer to join our Basel based client in the financial sector. The role will involve designing and implementing secure enterprise solutions in Microsoft's public cloud.
- Expertise in cloud working with automation and reusability as a standard
- Know-how in cloud cost management, including planning and optimising services to budget
- Strong PowerShell Scripting is a must
- Experience in networking and security with the ability to work with SMEs as well as translating between cloud and onpremises concepts
- Competency of compliance and regulatory obligations with the public cloud, in EU, Switzerland and US
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Implementing an regional Azure based cloud environment for innovation as well as designing and configuring MDM and MAM patterns via InTune
- Performing Microsoft's EMS suite, including protecting Information plus designing and implementing governance patterns in Azure
- Delivering projects by using Microsoft's "E5" level enterprise suite of offerings and the full range of O365 products
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
Work permit and much more