Document Compliance Officer
Posted on Sep 7, 2019 by PCO Rentals
Do you consider yourself to have an eye for detail? Are you passionate about paperwork? Constantly double checking, checking and checking again? Not afraid of a busy and dynamic working environment?
If so we are looking for hard working individuals with great organisation skills who are able to cope well under pressure. We provide short and long terms hire of private hire vehicles; specialising in Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, Electric Vehicles and Hybrid Vehicles.
PCO Rentals are constantly moving forward and pride ourselves on being the pioneers in the Private Hire transport industry. That's why, thanks to our continued growth, we have another exciting opportunity for a member of staff that is potty about paperwork and fastidious about files!
The initial job duties the employee will be expected to perform will be the following:
- Receive and sort all incoming post
- Taking incoming telephone calls and passing to the relevant department.
- Responding to document related email enquiries
- Processing, registering and collating documents for all vehicles.
- Managing the full Congestion Charge Process. Conducting weekly Congestion Charge checks and making credit control aware of who to charge.
- Company database management - updating Navotar and entering new registrations, maintaining all vehicles and their documents. Ensuring all details that are held are correct and competencies are in date.
- Compiling and placing the stationery order.
- To upload relevant documents to the internal system - Driver / Vehicle / PCNs
- Action document changes - Hard copy and cloud copy
- Help, review and manage legislation changes and advise management with potential impacts on the business. Congestion Charge / Licencing etc…
- Collate and administer the PCN process. Making sure all tickets are represented in time and the process documented.
- Creating all driver packs ready for new customers.
- Reporting to the General Manager