Ruby/Cucumber Tester - Permanent - Swansea, UK
Posted on Sep 7, 2019 by Talendrone.com
Ruby / Cucumber Tester - Permanent - Swansea, UK
Here is the Job Specs:
- Job Location: Swansea, UK
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50K - £55K / Annum
- Start Date: Immediate
- Mandatory: Ruby+Cucumber+Java coding knowledge
Description of Deliverables
- Create Test Scripts written in Ruby/Cucumber in line with in house standards using the following basic pattern.
- Taking Pre-written gherkin format acceptance criteria
- Developing ruby/cucumber scripts to create automated tests
- Ensuring these test function and are robust
- Documenting the scripts to a level agreed with team lead an principle quality engineer
- Passing these scripts to the test team for integration into the existing test automation framework.
- Creating of test utilities as requested by other team members; for example but not limited, test stubs and test harnesses.
- Contibute to daily/weekly planning ceremonies, for example but not limited to, sprint reviews, story sizing and retrospectives.