SWIFT Alliance Access & SafeWatch Systems Expert - Contract - London
Posted on Sep 7, 2019 by Talendrone.com
SWIFT and SafeWatch Systems Expert - Contract - London
Are you a talented SWIFT and SafeWatch Systems Expert looking to work for one of the biggest IT consultancy company in the World?
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: London
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: As per market standards
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 6 months
- Mandatory Skills: SWIFT Alliance Acces, SWIFT arch 7.2, 7.3, EastNets SafeWatch & EN.TDR, AML Processing
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- This is an application and system support role involving the management of SWIFT Alliance Access, SafeWatch Reporting & Filtering, for the processing of CHAPS and International payments along with Securities Lending instructions within SGCB. The successful applicant will work closely with Front & Back Office Support team around the country, Development and other technical teams to ensure the availability of business critical applications, both from a BAU support and a projects perspective.
- Day to day support of SWIFT Alliance to process FIN, MX and CREST DEX Msg processing
- Day to day support of SafeWatch, EN.TDR and other associated payments applications
- Responsible for the installation, testing & deployment of upgrades & patches to SWIFT Alliance, SafeWatch & EN.TDR.
- Monitor the performance of payments applications, investigate & report upon any issues or trends
- Provide hands-on BAU support including early/late rotas and on call out of hours support
- Ensure DR services are maintained to the same standard as production
- Liaise with Business users & application vendors to investigate and resolve payment application issues
- Understand the I AM Risk principles and follow and promote the risk culture within your area of responsibility
- In carrying out your role, be responsible for identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risk using the appropriate Company procedures and channels
- Take ownership of assigned projects within the team
- Assist other IT & Business Teams with the completion of Internal & External Audits
Special working conditions:
- Applicant will be required to work as part of a shift rota and to provide on call support outside of working hours (both o/n and at weekends)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Anna Charles at Talendrone.
*If you have not received a response within 2 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.