SDET/Automation Test Engineer
Posted on Sep 7, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
SDET/Automation Test Engineer (Java/Selenium)
Exciting opportunity for an SDET/Automation Test Engineer to join an excelling start-up company building out a new cryptocurrency platform that will convert bitcoin to cash instantaneously!
As the Software Development Engineer in Test, you will join a team of technologists (onshore and offshore) to build and maintain a suite of test automation services to support our crypto products. You will work closely with engineering, product management, and quality assurance teams leveraging software design and test automation principles to implement clean automation tools and tests.
This role will require you to use your creativity, ingenuity, and analytical mindset to devise unique and innovate ways to test multiple software applications across the full spectrum of products utiliizing Selenium and Java.
Enjoy this direct-hire opportunity in the Marietta/Sandy Springs area with a company at the forefront of cryptocurrency exchange working with a team of accomplished technologists under excellent leadership!
- 5+ years SDET/QA Automation Test experience
- 2+ years experience with Selenium
- Java programming experience
- Experience building frameworks from scratch (TestNG, WebDriver IO, etc)
- Experience writing scripts and test cases from scratch, not just executing them
- Git commands and workflows
- Bachelor's Degree
- Performance testing tools (Jmeter, Loadrunner, EggPlant, etc)
- Security Testing and tools (CheckMarx, SonarCube, Fortify, Nexus, etc)
- CX Testing and tools (Cyara, Zendesk, TeaLeaf, Satmetrix, Adobe, etc)
- API Testing
- Experience working with financial services products such as payments, blockchain, and retail loyalty systems