Posted on Sep 7, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
Exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Architect to join an industry leading company in Sandy Springs and play a key role in driving new architecture initiatives across the company!
As the Enterprise Architect, you will join a talented Architecture Team responsible for the planning, analysis, design, development implementation, and execution of business strategy across multiple brands supporting cloud-based applications, mobile applications, and infrastructure. This is a highly visible and critical role that will require a blend of Enterprise, Solutions, and Technical Architecture experience as well as interacting with all levels of an organization (Executive Team, Business Architects, Technical Teams, etc.).
Your day will consist of developing and managing platform roadmaps and technology life cycles, creating and executing guidelines and principles to help define and govern future architecture, organization structure and business processes. You will also serve as an internal architecture consultant to make recommendations for projects focused on architecture compliance, development and implementation of strategic technology directives. Also, you will create business cases to present to executive leadership for high level architectural initiatives.
Enjoy this direct hire opportunity in the Sandy Springs/Perimeter area that offers an excellent culture/environment, modern office space, fully stocked kitchen/break room with mini arcade feel, 3 weeks PTO, Summer 1/2 days, and more!
- 5+ years experience serving as an Enterprise Architect
- Technical Architecture experience with at least 2 of the following domains: applications OR data OR infrastructure OR security
- Architecture experience working with integrations and 3rd party packages/vendors
- Experience developing and architecting standards and road maps
- Experience driving enterprise projects full life cycle (working with Executive Teams, BSA's, Technical Teams)
- Technical leadership of development teams and vendors
- Consulting Experience
- Excellent Communication/Presentation Skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working with Architecture Board
- Strategic management and leadership skills
- Consulting Background
- BI, MDM, Data Governance
- Masters Degree
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$100k - $130k Annual
$115k - $135k Annual
$115k - $135k Annual
$140k - $170k Annual