Technical Business Analyst Lead
Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by Mason Alexander
Job title: Technical Business Analyst Lead
Job type: Day Rate Contract
Length of contract: 12 months +
The business: Financial Services
Our client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst Lead who will lead the end to end projects and play an important role in developing solutions and designs, working closely across product business and development teams. Help our client deliver the best in class innovative for an overall best customer experience.
You need to be comfortable discussing solutions at a high level with management or in technical detail with development teams.
You will be part of a team who is responsible for our clients public-facing web estate and is a progressive group leading the company's standards around Cloud usage and Dev-Sec-Ops pipeline process.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and streamline customer processes and journeys to enhance the customer experience
- Define and document business processes and requirements through collaborative stakeholder engagement and workshop facilitation with product business and development teams
- Interpret and translate customer requirements into viable solutions, implementing system changes in a highly collaborative fashion, with tangible business benefits.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and/or user stories in the product backlogs as part of the design phase of the project
- Management of systems change requests
- Support development and test teams during development and test cycles
- Execute User Acceptance Testing on systems changes
- Document procedures, communications and training materials.
- Develop relationships with project stakeholders by being proactive, displaying a thorough understanding of the business, and providing timely and accurate information
- Manage assigned projects and adhere to agile project methodology standards
What you will need:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience as business analyst in a software/web development team - especially in solution design, this is a must.
- Very strong technical understanding experience, and to be able to communicate to developers
- Strong analytical thinker, enjoy learning new technologies and applications
- If you are developer/QA who has experience in BA, please apply
If you enjoy working in a challenging environment and have a passion for delivering projects that impact end users, then get in touch.