SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC)
Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Netherlands?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently looking for a in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC).
Key skills and experience:
- 4+ years' experience in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) with exposure in the following areas:
- BPC versions 10.0 and 10.1 (classic).
- Hands on experience in BPC models optimization, dimension management and maintenance of hierarchies.
- Strong knowledge of planning/budgeting/forecasting and consolidations.
- Knowledge of process integration between financial and planning scenarios.
- Creation and maintenance of Business Process Flows, Input Schedules and reports.
- Hands on experience in Data Manager packages, analysis of error & rejection logs and debugging/troubleshooting of different package errors.
- Knowledge of Script Logic, function of EPM and exposure to other tools like Cognos/Hyperion.
- Experience in handling month-end/year-end scenarios.
- Knowledge of BPC Administration tasks, Security and housekeeping practices.
- Creation of Teams, Task Profiles and Data Access Profiles.
- Experience in handling data loads form BW/ECC into BPC and between BPC data models.
- Knowledge of BW objects used in BPC and BAdIs is a plus.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months plus possible extension
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Veghel - Netherlands
Remote: Not possible
Call Niro for more information or send your most up to date CV on: (see below)