Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by FULLSTACK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
My Client in central Brussels are looking for several Architects for different projects
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The contractor will execute the following tasks:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems
- Design of component architecture and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Development and maintenance of software applications and components
- Data analysis and Datamodelling.
- Coordination and implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the analysts.
- Production and support of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
- Setup and maintain continuous integration and deployment pipelines.
- User guidance and support on the usage of the information systems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The contractor must have:
- In-depth knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- In depth knowledge of solution and application design
- In depth knowledge of modelling tools
- In depth knowledge of Object Oriented Programming languages
- In depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture
- Good knowledge of business process analysis
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (eg, Agile, SCRUM)
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (eg web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus)
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities and secure software development.
- Good redaction skills.
- Ability to give technical presentations.
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture, design and implementation
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
In addition to the above knowledge and skills the contractor must have an in-depth knowledge and proven experience with Java, J2EE, Spring Framework,
S/he must have good knowledge on UML, JIRA, Confluence, Reporting tools (SAP Business Objects), build tools (maven), and CD/CI pipelines.
S/he should have good analytical skills, be fluent in English and French, and have good drafting skills.
Job Type: Contract