Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton & Partners is looking for a BI Analyst to start ASAP on project in Mechelen, Belgium.
Location: Mechelen, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Rate: €400 per day
In the BI Solutions team, we transform data into a data model that is aligned with the business units' reporting needs, to increase insights into their businesses and become more efficient and effective in their decision making.
Our Data Warehouse is built on IBM technologies (DataStage and Cognos) and on Oracle DWH appliance (Oracle Exadata DB).
The Data Warehouse is based on the Telecom Corporate Data Model (Teradata cLDM), which includes all the definitions of business entities, KPIs and dimensions.
- As a DWH ETL Developer/Analyst you participate in an agile team, working on projects related to various topics and areas.
- You provide BI solutions that are in line with the general DWH guidelines.
- You fully understand the functional requirements and are able to translate them into technical solutions.
- You analyze the impact of changes on the existing BI landscape.
- You provide estimates for new project requests in collaboration with your scrum team colleagues.
- You manage priorities, planning and budget within your scrum team.
- You align with business analysts, business stakeholders, project managers, architects, operations and support, together with your scrum team colleagues.
- You have a few years of analysis & development experience in big BI projects; experience in telecom is a plus.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design, ETL processes and industry best practices.
- You have experience with a reporting tool, preference with Cognos and/or Qliksense.
- Oracle database knowledge and strong familiarity with SQL development is required.
- Agile experience (Scrum/Kanban) is an advantage.
- You demonstrate excellent written & spoken knowledge of Dutch and English.
- You can effectively communicate ideas to your target audience.
- You have what it takes to get things done and feel comfortable challenging others.
We very much look forward to receiving your application, and will be in touch promptly to discuss in more detail.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€500 - €500 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily