Junior Project Manager - Customer Delivery
Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by Nicoll Curtin Technology
Customer Delivery Project Manager
- Do you like to manage complex projects?
- Have you ever delivered a new product to market on a global scale?
- Are you passionate about innovative payment products?
My client, a global payments giant is currently on the lookout for a bilingual Spanish/English speaking junior Project Manager to join their Customer Delivery team on a long, 12-month contract basis.
- End-to-end delivery of business initiatives for the markets
- Key point of contact with customer and sales team
- Provide delivery solution consultancy and support pre-sales and business development for country and account managers
- Provide enhanced Project or Program management for strategic and complex initiatives
- Act as escalation contact for all service level, operational issues
- Provide regular updates to customer and senior management.
- Support the post execution review process including project closing meeting with sales team and customer
- University/college education or equivalent work experience with emphasis on business, and information technology and/or payment or bank card/digital industry experience
- Project management
- Ability to grasp technology issues and translate them into solutions to problems and/or to address business opportunities
- Good knowledge of financial industry/banking operations and business practices with a strong focus on credit and debit cards (issuing and acquiring)
- Effective leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills