VMWare Sys Admin (Linux & Windows)
Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
I am currently looking for a VMWare Sys Admin (Linux & Windows).
Key skills and experience:
- Extensive experience with infrastructure management and monitoring
- Design of Technical Architecture
- Expertise in Operating System configuration, management and deployment focused on Linux and Windows based OS
- Expertise in Virtualized infrastructure and design pattern
- Jira, confluence
- Datacenter experience, with both virtual and bare metal hosts.
- The VMWare Sys Admin is responsible simplify and harmonize the virtual infrastructure and storage. Start to move infrastructure from one site to another.
- Work on projects for the Infrastructure Hosting team
- The expertise and deployment will be for the test environment and admin environment.
- Support for project: analyze/preparation/deployment.
- Understand existing Technical environment, Systems, Processes, Tools
- Understand Product backlog/project requirements/user stories
- Technical feasibility study, technical design, use case elaboration and detailed design
- Work with network and security team to define target infrastructure
- Deploy new environment
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Geneva, Switzerland
Remote: Not possible
Call Niro for more information or send your most up to date CV on: (see below)