Cyber Security/Data Protection Delivery Manager
Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Our client is looking for a IT Service Delivery Manager for a role that will run until end of year with high possibility of an extension into 2020.
This technical role involves the ability to manage small projects and extensive coordination with the Cyber Security and Data Protection project managers as coordinating the work with various groups, such as Wintel, Unix, Network and development groups.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
- Project Management capability
- Expereince with security device installations, configuration and troubleshooting (eg Firewall, NIDS, FireEye etc.)
- Experience with leading security technologie vendors (eg FireEye, Totemo, Symantec, McAfee)
- Splunk development experience in creating Dashboards, RegEX queries.
- Experience in Splunk Enterprise Security and ITSI module of Splunk
- Experience with encryption technologies
- Very strong skills in following operating system platform and databases: MS Windows, Linux, UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience in Python or Perl Scripting language
- Provides the technical direction to resolve complex issues to ensure the on-time delivery of solutions
- Knowledge of ITIL processes incident, problem management and change requests
- Able to combine understanding of business needs and IT security requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Hands on experience of automation tools - Appdynamics/IPSoft/Automation Anywhere
- Cloud/Azure experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a financial environment in a similar position preferably
IF you feel this role fits your profile, feel free to apply. I look forward to speaking with you to discuss further details.