Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by WSO2
The Solution Architect position provides high-level consultation with prospects and customers looking for solutions to a broad class of enterprise application problems which can be addressed with the WSO2 platform.
On a day-to-day basis it involves calls and web conferences with customer architecture leadership, design discussion and demonstrations, on-site visits and short-term (one week max) consulting engagements, presenting at workshops and seminars, and working with product and sales teams to find optimal technical solutions.
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years + solid industry experience with 1- 2 years Solutions Architecture experience
- Experience in business, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, processes and frameworks
- Exceptional client management and communication skills, ability to guide, train and negotiate technical decisions
- Ability to travel on short notice for short term assignments
- Proficiency in German and English language
In addition, you should:
- Willing to learn MSA, SOA, EDA, enterprise middleware and cloud computing, while actively participating in the entire process, from design to implementation.
- Exhibit natural curiosity, an analytical mind, and a willingness to explore the unknown.
- Have an affinity for new challenges, a self-starting attitude, and a willingness to work with a global team.
- Be able to take ownership of complex technical problems and drive them to resolution individually as well as work effectively through escalations with the engineering team.
- Possess an amicable personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity to the local cultures of WSO2's global customer and employee base.
- Have the ability (e.g. passport) to travel overseas.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, WSO2 offers:
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation/leave plan that fits your needs.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Pension Plan.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€700 - €700 Daily
€25k - €33k Annual