Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for a challenging and interesting project in Spain ? Are you an experienced Integration Architect ?
If yes this might be the right opportunity for you!
The Integration Architect is responsible for designing the technical flow and architecture design of the integration between different digital solutions using the common Digital Platform. The Integration Architect is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design and the documentation for the application-to-application integrations. The integration is about "breaking down silos" and helping different software programs to communicate. Embedding an application in a greater context requires specialized tools, such as application programming interfaces (APIs), identity federation or interoperability standards made specifically for the purpose of allowing this kind of integration.
Key skills and Experience:
- BS degree Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years relevant experience
- 5+ years as Solution Architect or Integration Engineer in a medium/large company (>$500Mn revenue), developing enterprise technology strategies and architectures, and architecture deliverables.
- 2+ years relevant experience in Cloud native applications and Microservice architecture using REST APIs framework
- Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, ERP, MES and the likes), Microsoft and cloud technologies (Google, Azure, AWS, ...), systems design and integration.
- Experience working with OAuth2, OpenID and JSON web tokens
- Proficient in software development life cycle, code management and release management in Agile environments and tools
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to identify problems and suggest mitigating and contingency actions.
- Good communication skills and excellent team collaboration
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and 3rd party relationships
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in Back End languages (Java/NodeJS)
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS Certified Solution certification is a plus)
- Experience in Healthcare interoperability standards like FHIR or HL7
- Knowledge of Pharma industry, regulatory environment (GxPs), processes and systems will be a preferred
- Start date: ASAP
- Duration: 1 year + possible extension
- Work load: 100%
- Work location: Barcelona, Spain
Please apply online or send your CV to (see below)