Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
A leading telecom company is looking for a Network Engineer contractor who can start to work in the beautiful Amsterdam in their Core Network and Operations department.
They adopted the most recent technologies on the market and the person can make a career as a contractor.
- Prepare BAU changes based on requirements
- Coordinate change preparation and planning
- Provide aftercare for prepared/executed changes (make sure requested change provides desirable outcome)
- Occasionally assist in change execution in the maintenance window
Required skills and knowledge
- Must-Have experience - Hands-On Experience with Checkpoint Firewalls (Administration and Troubleshooting)
- Must-Have experience - Hands-On Experience with F5 BIG-IP LTM Module (Administration and Troubleshooting)
- Must-Have experience - Knowledge of Routing/Switching up to CCNP level
- Nice to have experience/conceptual knowledge with Cisco ACI and Cloud Technologies
Daily rate: €420
Contract: until Dec + extension
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€350 - €375 Daily
€550 - €585 Daily
€500 - €500 Daily
£300 - £300 Daily
€400 - €600 Daily
€70k - €80k Annual