Posted on Sep 6, 2019 by Andersons
Job Type: Full Time/ 0/ Monday to Friday
Location: Carlisle (with travel to our other branch locations)
Salary: Attractive Salary plus benefits package
Andersons, since 1888, a local, extremely successful, family business has experienced significant growth and due to changing roles within the business we require an experienced Finance Director. We offer the opportunity to join our Company as a key member of our Directors Management Team with a proven track record as a successful, forward-thinking hands-on Finance Director.
* Preparation of budgets, forecasts and business plans, continual monitoring and review of performance.
-Ensure preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management.
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Companys accounting records and financial systems.
* Production of statutory accounts in accordance with relevant accountancy principles and working with our auditors.
* Company Payroll and Pension processing and management.
* Ensure timely preparation and submission of statutory returns for -Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, Finance etc.
* Dealing with legal bodies, insurers, bank, HR, IT/Comms etc.
* Providing relevant and timely information to our Directors.
*Responsibility for our accounts department including accounts administration at our other branches.
You will show and demonstrate strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills and understand the necessity to work collaboratively across our business functions with strong excel skills and systems ability. Technically strong with excellent attention to detail.
* Skills/Experience CIMA (preferred) with minimum 5 years PQE
Closing Date: 30 September 2019
Please forward CV with covering letter detailing current salary package and notice period by clicking the Apply button below.