Change & Communication Manager: French and English speaker, ERP deploy
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by emagine
- 7+ years experience in Change Management for international ERP projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience developing and implementing communication strategies
- Experience building and animating a key user community
- Training needs analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French
Are you an experienced bi-lingual Change Manager who enjoys the challenges of working on international ERP projects?
You have an opportunity to work with a world leading company on the introduction of major ERP releases. You will be supporting the PMO Manager to co-ordinate the delivery intensive Key user training in Marseille and Singapore.
- Build and animate the Key User community
- Consolidate the user feedback, prioritize and make the link with the product evolution team
- Make the link between users and the Support team and regularly communicate open incidents
- Identify training needs and organize the training sessions with the support of the Key Users
- Set-up an internal communication channel/collaborative environment for news related to the application and user feedback
- Prepare induction packs for new user together with the Key Users
For a full breakdown of the project details and position deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.