Program Manager (Infrastructure)
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Program Manager (Infrastructure)/Feature Engineer
We are looking for a Program Manager (Infrastructure)/Feature Engineer to join a dynamic and busy international team on a 3 months contract.
* You are and feel responsible for the end-to-end integration and realization of the work (across squads and/or Tribes).
* You owns the planning, align/coordinate the work across the whole chain and inspires individuals and teams creating lasting synergy
* You deliver the IT part of the program (on time, cost, quality), in close partnership with Business and key stakeholders
* You develop a program delivery approach complying with Agile methodology,
monitor progress vs. plan
* You create delivery roadmap and define Epics (sub-projects)
* You manage relationship with Feature Engineers (IT Integrators) and Product Owners involved on the program
* You manage risks and issues. You offer improvements
* You identify and manage dependencies for epics and features across different tribes.
* You know where to find the teams that help the total chain be successful
* You support Feature Engineers in the translation of requirements into features and stories by using IT & Business knowledge:
o Together with relevant stakeholders (Architects, (Central) Product Owners,
Feature Engineers, SME's), you breakdown epics into features with a strong
MVP (Minimum Viable Product) mindset. You clarify the definition of done
together with the product owner(s)
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!