Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by eTeam Inc.
Education Experience - Minimum Capability Criteria
- Bsc/BEng/MSc in STEM topic or proven development experience for 15+ years with Github repository track record.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Experienced Agile coach and Software development/solution Architect with proven ability to make intuitive high-level decisions for solution development.
- Proven experience as CTO/head of development within an agile environment demonstrating both increase in scale and improvement in velocity
- big picture perspective and ability to define agile approaches for software design and delivery
- Agile, full stack development experience covering primarily either REACT/MEAN frameworks for UI and/or NODE framework for microservices development as well as core Java/.Net experience.
- Dev-ops experience and development automation with unit and functional test automation.
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Deep experience of agile software development principles and execution.
- Deep experience of leading agile development teams and multi stream development programmes
- Deep experience of pragmatic software architecture.
- Definition of high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Definition of all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers