Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Radley James Ltd
DevSecOps Engineer is required for global bank finance bank based in Amsterdam. As the DevSec Ops Engineer you will be a specialist with the overview of a generalist and therefore an effective consultant & engineer. You are well acquainted with network and application security, as well as both technical and organisational areas. You will continuously search for fresh ideas and gain more professional knowledge in order to enlarge your technical capabilities, as well as improving your soft skills.
This is a great role for someone who works to be apart of a long term project and have the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology!
- Working with the DevSecOps team for the design and development of security solutions using the approved automation, CI/CD tooling and standards security solutions.
- Recognise areas for security improvements within the cloud platform around automation and CI/CD, access controls, network, automated compliance, alerting and forensics etc.
- Train Devops teams in consuming security and security standards.
- Facilitate and support testing by DevOps teams and validate security related alerting, incident responses, counter measures, SOC, operational processes, forensics, etc.
- Define and support secure continuous delivery approaches including tooling and automated testing and support teams with threat modelling.
- Managing the development, refresh and implementation of security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
Candidates are required to have:
- Solid experience working with and integrating automated security tools into CI/CD pipelines;
- Solid understanding of AWS services and or Microsoft Azure platform;
- Strong technical knowledge of secure engineering principles;
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability/compliance, Patch management, Anti-malware, Access Control Management toolsets, Secure Coding;
- Good understanding or Familiar with:
- Common tools for DevOps and CI/CD pipelines in cloud environme
- Distributed queuing technologies
- Configuration management/automation tools
- Build/release utilities, continuous integration and automated deployments (Git, Jenkins, TeamCity)
- Logging/monitoring tools to ensure SLA
- Security principles and best practices
- Experience working with containers and orchestration tooling
If this sounds of interest, please apply immediately above or direct to (see below)