Python Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: New York, NY
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our Client, a global financial service corporation, is dedicated to providing their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in order to provide quality services to their clients they must employ innovated individuals, that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Python Software Engineer with leadership skills.
SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and Migrate existing analytics workloads on-premise and on Azure
- Develop and deploy on Azure
- Collaborate with developers and business stakeholders
- Trouble-shoot new workload deployed on Azure
- 3+ years of Python(3X) experience
- Migrating large on-premise analytics workloads onto Azure cloud-native distributed systems experience
- Azure cloud-native distributed systems Experience
- Experience developing Azure Functions for integrating Azure storage
- automation of build and deployment processes
- Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Event Hub for streaming, HDInsight, Logic Apps, Service Bus experience
- Experience deploying stateless and stateful applications on Azure Batch, Service Fabric and VM Scale Sets
- Experience with large analytics workload management on Azure, minimizing data I/O bottlenecks, resolving dependencies, automating scheduling using event-based triggering and auto-scaling approaches
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#13206 - Python Software Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$120k - $145k Annual