AWS/Serverless Developer; Amazon Web Services (AWS), Backend, Lambda,
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by TechNet IT Recruitment (Permanent)
I am currently seeking an AWS/Serverless Developer for a permanent job opportunity with my client in Amsterdam.
This organisation is an innovative and growing Fintech business. Through an array on online solutions they enable users to manage financial matters easily and time effectively.
The AWS/Serverless Developer will take responsibility for the ongoing development of services in AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud. This will entail designing the solution following CI/CD and monitoring/running software at production stage.
This role will play a key part in a multi-skilled team that comprises of Front End developers, mobile developers, testers and a scrum master.
As an AWS/Serverless Developer you will have a solid background designing and developing applications based on the AWS stack.
- Extensive experience in Back End software development
- Demonstrable experience in the design and development of software based on AWS
- AWS platform (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, API gateways)
- Development in node.js, typescript, Java.
- Infrastructural aspects of the AWS platform
- Knowledge of design patterns and guidelines
- Experience with mocking & stubbing
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, GIT/GITFlow tools
- Knowledge and experience of working in a DevOps capacity
- Experience in working in an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Fintech, Financial experience is advantageous
What they offer
- A competitive salary
- Flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- Budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional benefits
- An annual personal development
- Transport allowance
- Pension plan