2nd Line 365 - IT Engineer - MSP
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by IT IN BUSINESS
A well established and reputable IT Service Provider (MSP) with customers operating locally and across different continents are looking for exceptional candidates with a passion and drive for delivering world class support -Essentially, Techno-Geeks who can speak human!
You must be self-driven and have a true passion for learning and adapting emerging technologies. A great dynamic working environment with opportunity and exposure to various technologies and to progress in your career.
- Experience: Support and Microsoft 365: 1 years (Required)
- Licence: Driving License (Required)
- Locality: Within 1 hours commute (Required) Please note to be considered for these positions you must have a driving licence and be within 1 hours commutable distance to our office in WD6.
IT IN BUSINESS are a 14 years old Managed IT Service Provider. We have a solid, stable background and have been growing our clientele, offerings and technology since. We service customers operating locally, in the UK and across different continents. We have a true passion and drive for technology and are at the forefront of adapting new and emerging technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following
- Experience of providing IT Support in a commercial environment
- Ability to Communicate professionally taking ownership and initiative at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate excellent service desk ethos, organisation, attention to detail, record keeping and professional discipline
- Have exceptional ability to quickly identify root cause and resolve complicated technical issues
- Ability to liaise with third parties working to time targets
- A good understanding of backup and security principles
- Ability to work occasional out of hours/travel to London
- Former experience in customer facing role
- Commitment to train and gain
- A quick self learner of latest technologies
- Investigation of repeat failures and establishing root cause
- Minimal supervision required
- Ability to research and troubleshoot
- Rebuilds of machines/virtual machines and Servers
- Troubleshooting of all types of applications
- Passion for emerging technologies
Essential technical skills
- Server and Desktop Hardware
- Windows 8,10, Office 365 Admin
- Windows Server 2008 onwards
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- 365, Exchange, Active Directory, Azure, Server, Virtualization, Backup, Teams, etc
- Mobile technologies(Android, iOS)
- Exposure to VMWare/Hyper-V or other visualization platforms/tools
- Scripting, Powershell, Monitoring tools
- Experience in remote support tools, helpdesk systems (Connectwise, Labtech, Kaseya, Autotask, etc),
- Experience with a service provider and busy helpdesk/NOC
- Microsoft 365 and Azure administration, Cisco, Meraki, Watchguard, SQL Server, Intune, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Cloud, MDM, SSO, UTMs
- Any MTA/MCSA/MCSE/CCNA or similar is advantageous.
- Salary dependent upon experience and skills. Up to £30k
- 22 days annual leave
- 40 hours a week during standard business hours
- Great working environment with lots of room for development and extras
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
You will be required to work 40 hours a week during standard business hours; Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5: 30 PM.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £30,000.00/year
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Support and 365 experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?