Junior Software Developer
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Larson Group
Junior Software Developer - West London to £35,000 plus great benefits
- Are you a Junior software developer looking for a new challenge?
- Do you want to learn and develop new skills in a variety of code-based projects?
- Would you like to be in an environment which allows you to suggest alternative solutions?
The Larson Group is currently recruiting a Junior Software Developer for a leading global SAP business partner based in West London. Our client is looking to further support the growth of the software consultancy part of the business and offers involvement in a variety of exciting projects from day one. You will be mentored and developed personally and professionally by the senior developer giving you support and guidance as you build your experience on a variety of Legacy and cutting-edge projects.
- You will work with the Lead Developer to design, develop, test, maintain and support internal and external web applications, including Back End and Front End.
- Roll out software updates on a weekly basis upon approval from the change advisory board.
- Create and triage change requests from Directors and Management in the project management system.
- Software development in .NET (C# preferred), business/mission-critical systems (MUST HAVE 6 months EXP MINIMUM)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good general IT skills - operating systems, MS Office
- Software documentation, including UML
- Software test development
- Highly numerate
- Serverless development knowledge/skills a bonus
- HND or Degree in an IT related subject or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive salary
- Free on-site parking
- 25 day's holiday + bank holidays
- Career progression opportunities
- Contributory pension