CREDIT RISK MANAGER/CREDIT RISK LEAD/CREDIT RISK/SENIOR CREDIT RISK MA
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Henlow Recruitment Group
Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Lead/Credit Risk/Senior Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Officer/Financial Risk Officer/Kredietrisicobeheerder
- Kredietrisicobeheerder/Credit Risk Manager
- Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Lead/Credit Risk/Senior Credit Risk Manager/Credit Risk Officer/Financial Risk Officer/Kredietrisicobeheerde
- Credit Risk/Kredietrisico
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Business services and with managing credit risks
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking/Knowledge of Dutch Banking Market
- Knowledge of Credit Products, Service and Portfolio Management
- You have knowledge of and experience with credit risks and components such as PD, LGD, RWA, RARORAC, etc
- You are able to discuss this matter with senior policy makers and with external Supervisors
- Knowledge of customer needs, economic/market developments, management information & change processes.
- 6+ Years' Experience in Credit Risk
- Dutch Language, beneficial but not essential.
- Kredietrisicobeheerder/Credit Risk ManagerCredit Risk/Kredietrisico
- PD, LGD, RWA, RARORAC, etc
- Stakeholder management
- Credit Products, Service and Portfolio Management
- First line risk management of the loan portfolio.
- You will work closely with the Model development, Data sourcing and IT Grids departments.
- Involved with providing input for Credit Risk Models, developing and updating risk processes such as Risk Appetite setting & monitoring and Risk Based Credit Reviews and collaborate on projects related to new regulations (Basel IV, Definition of Default, IFRS 9) and more.
- Leadership role. Taking responsibility, issuing the correct requirements for the models.
My client is one of the largest banks in the Netherlands, the role is based in Amsterdam. Looking for an exceptional Credit Risk Manager, responsible for first line risk management of the loan portfolio. You will also be involved in all kinds of topics related to the credit cycle of customers. The role is permanent offering a competitive base salary with additional benefits. For more information contact Elle Shum or apply today!