People Managment Consultant
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
People Management Consultant - Sweden
- Responsible for maximizing the business results and customer value resulting from the development and deployment of digital products by making trade-off decisions as needed
- Support the Product Manager in developing the product roadmap
- Ensure they have a good understanding of the product roadmap and vision as defined by the Product Manager to inform the creation and prioritization of the backlog
- Lead the development of one or 2 products (connected to people capabilities) within the People Management Product team.
- Most likely connected to people insight, total reward or co-worker experience.
- - Demonstrates a combination of a technical engineering knowledge and an effective people manager
- - Ability to apply agile analysis techniques for creating user stories and acceptance criteria- Ability to take ownership and make effective decisions
- - Delivery focused with excellent attention to detail and drive to resolve issues
- - Coordinates and directs activities (incl. virtual) to help achieve business objectives.
- - Directs effort to achieve long-term business objectives
- - Stimulates creative ideas and perspectives that add value
- - Ability to demonstrate strong IKEA leadership by using sound judgements to make timely and effective decisions
- - Ability to understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business