Project manager retail
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by TALENT - IT
For implementation in the context of an EMEA roll out of Xstore in the Benelux (+/- 30 stores) we are looking for a project manager:
- Must have retail experience related to retail solutions implementations, used to evolve in multi-cultural projects and with exceptional functional lead and time management abilities
- Ability to liaison between the business and technical communities bridging the gap, gaining their mutual trust and driving discussions toward a collaborative solution.
- Skilled with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Project,
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills and the ability to work with many different disciplines at all levels are required
- Actively asks open/probing of project partners. Supports the ability to approach problems & get the answers where Leadership needs to make decisions.
- Must be able to work independently and as a project team member, taking initiative to address challenges and act on opportunities
- Approx. 10 years work experience with prior experience in an analytical role such as functional consultant, Functional lead or Business analyst, preferably in a cosmetics company.
- Strong organization, planning, communication, project management and presentation skills required
- Knowledge of Oracle Retail Suite (X-Store, Relate) solution is preferred
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Work closely with all stakeholders to track and communicate on progress, requirements, risks, and decisions
- Communicate project status to executive leadership on a regular basis
- Experience with supporting internal clients and the ability to provide guidance/training to Boutique staff.
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel in BE/NL