Android Developers (Kotlin) - Madrid/Remote
Posted on Sep 5, 2019 by Trilogy International
I am looking for Android developers to work with my client, a large global bank, on a 2 year+ project to build a product that will be used by millions globally.
This position will be based 3 days a week on site in Madrid and 2 days a week remote.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK/Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability development efficiency